We may also share your personal information with the following organisations:
- IT Service Providers who provide IT platforms or other IT services
- Payment Service companies that process transactions for us (e.g. Direct Debits and card transactions)
- Communication providers (e.g. telephone line providers, and email and text service providers)
- Printers who print the letters and information packs which we send to you
- Advertisers and social media companies such as Facebook, Google and Twitter for our social media accounts or where we can contact you using your social media account
- Third parties who may have introduced you to our services
These companies help us to provide our services to you. We will have a contract in place with any provider who directly provides us with such direct services to ensure that they comply with their data protection obligations and ensure that they have appropriate security measures in place.
We may also share your personal information where we have your consent to do so or where we’re required to do so under a legal or regulatory obligation or court order, such as the police, local authorities or the courts.